It is recommended to use our ThinLine Assets
script with the helmets, as it allows you to switch between different setups via a menu which can be defined in the config, you will also be able to switch between secondary positions with the press of a button or command (on items where the feature is applicable).
The script also allows you to enable / disable night vision when the goggles are equipped and will also protect you from gas damage while the respirator is equipped and headshot damage will be reduced while a helmet is equipped.The ThinLine Assets script only works with FiveM.
- Singleplayer & FiveM Ready.
- Male and Female compatible.
- Highly and Easily Customizable with provided PSD Templates and written tutorials.
- Easy Drag & Drop installation.
- 6 Base Helmet Setups.
- 7 Standalone Attachments / Accessories.
- With secondary positions.
- 5 available color schemes for all setups and accessories.
- Black / OD Green / Coyote / Multicam / Black Multicam
Standalone and Toggleable attachments / items;
- COMTAC II Headset;
- 3 on-Helmet Variations, all of them with Up & Down positions:
- Regular / with NVG Attachment Arm / without boom mic, with connection cable for the tactical respirator's mic.
- AGM NVG-40;
- 2 versions, Realistic & Fictional.
- The fictional option has a ring around the front lenses which light up in the dark, the realistic does not.
- 2 Positions: Up and Down.
- 2 positions: One covers the nose, while the other one only covers the mouth.
- CSS Tactical Goggles:
- 3 positions;
- On the helmet.
- On the face, band going around the headset.
- On the face band going behind the headset.
- Ballistic Visor:
- 2 Positions: Up and Down.
- Ops-Core SOTR Respirator with Built-In Microphone:
- Works with or without the helmet.
- Modeled Patches:
- 4 variant based positions.
- Each modeled patch can be hidden to your liking. Just make them transparent on the texture.
Base Helmet Setups;
- Setup 1:
- A completely Bare Helmet.
- Setup 2:
- A Bare helmet with the helmet cover / netting.
- Setup 3:
- NVG variant, it comes with the helmet cover / netting, an NVG battery holder on the back and a camera on the left side.
- Setup 4:
- NVG variant, it comes with an NVG battery holder on the back and a camera on the right side.
- Setup 5:
- Flashlight variant, it comes with a flashlight on the left side, with the helmet cover / netting.
- Setup 6:
- Flashlight variant, it comes with a flashlight on the right side.
ThinLineSanctuary does not own the - Ops-Core, Gentex, COMTAC, AGM, CSS - Logos / Copyrights / Trademarks / Graphic Prints. All of the mentioned marks belong to their respectful owners.
Any and all usage of these marks are in the ranges of Fair-Use and are purely for the enjoyment of the end-user.
Released in August, 2022